Click HERE for a printable version of the CUDL™ 4-in-1 manual.
Every little detail
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- Recommended for Newborns up to 3 years; 8-35 lbs.
- 4-in-1 - Four carry positions that encourage healthy hip and spine development: Newborn mode, Facing in, Facing out, Back carry
- Integrated infant booster - with covered, locking zippers to ensure soft and safe use with babies under 4 months
- Head support can fold down or be removed as baby grows
- MagneTech Secure Snap™--the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place, ensuring an easy and secure attachment
- All-over comfort - Experience even distribution of baby’s weight thanks to padded shoulder straps and a wide secure waist belt
- Versatile waistband - adjustable from 24 to 57-inches
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable
- Innovative leg openings adjust to customize fit for smaller babies
- Warm weather-ready, mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun
- Storage pocket for out-the-door hands-free essentials
- Machine washable - Toss in a removable bib, or your entire CUDL™ whenever a refresher is needed
- Made with better-for-baby OEKO-TEX®FABRIC - Verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances
- Includes two GOTS™-certified organic cotton bibs
- Hip Healthy - when used as instructed in the manual
- Nuna is proud to support the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) a global leader in the fight against hip dysplasia as a member of their Research Partnership Program
- Facing In/Infant Booster: 8-15 lb, < 4 months
- Facing In: 15-30 lb, 4+ months
- Facing Out: 20-30 lb, 6+ months
- Back Carry: 25-35 lb, 9+ months
- Product: L 13 x W 12.8 x H 18.9 in, Waistband 24-57 in.
- Product Weight: 2.8 lbs.