We’ve purposely designed our high-quality product so that it can grow with both your child and family. Because of this, our gear is covered by a warranty, starting from the day it was purchased.
If you believe you are experiencing an issue that may be covered under the NUNA manufacturer's warranty, then we can help!
If for some reason our gear shows a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, please follow the steps below to request a review. Please have your sales receipt, proof of purchase, model number and serial number on hand. If such a defect is discovered during the warranty period, we will, at our own discretion, repair or replace your product.
Please note that this warranty is only valid for goods returned in the original country of purchase.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Items purchased or gifted through a non-retailer third party or items gifted in used condition will not be warranted
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear including but not limited to care, maintenance, storage, and cleaning or any modifications or disassembly that does not follow the instructions in our manuals
- Damages and/or losses caused by use of unsuitable parts
- Damage and/or loss resulting from airline shipping and handling
- Product purchased from an unauthorized retailer; check for authorized retailers listed here Nuna store locator
- Second owners and users other than the registrant
- Products involved in an accident resulting in damage and/or losses
- Personal opinion dissatisfaction pertaining to functionality, features or aesthetics
- Spare parts do not carry a warranty and are final sale.
Proceed with warranty claim
The best way to handle your request is to send an email to our service inbox at: firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information so that we can expedite properly:
Include the following:
- Description of the issue you are experiencing
- Attach a photo or video of the issue and/or part you are inquiring about
- Photo of the serial label - this has the model number, date of manufacture and serial number
- This white label is usually found on the bottom of your product.
- A copy of your item receipt, with date of purchase, is required.
- Include your name, phone number and shipping address
Once received, your request will be reviewed and our agents will follow up with the next steps.